KDR Equine Ltd Terms & Conditions-
KDR Equine Ltd Terms & Conditions-
Cobra 18 Semen
By placing an order, you, the “Customer”, are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of KDR Equine Ltd. All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions which cannot be varied and also the terms and conditions of the originating Agent & Owners of the stallion in question.
- KDR Equine Ltd is working as an agent on behalf of the Stallion Owner, Cobra 18 and www.cobra18.com.
- The stud fee is fixed at a rate of GBP £775.00 / EUR€1000.00 there is no Vat payable on transactions with KDR or www.cobra18.com.
- Our semen dispatch service requires you to pay in full at the time of Order. We do not charge for debit card, electronic transfer or bank draft payments. Payments made by cheque must be cleared before any semen can be dispatched. Payments made by credit card may be subject to a surcharge, which you will be informed of prior to payment.
- Bank Transfer options are also available. Please contact us if you wish to pay in this method.
- No semen will be dispatched prior to full and cleared payment of the Stud fee.
- Transport is the responsibility of the Customer from any of the designated storage centers listed on our website.
- Any semen orders made or arranged through one of our Approved agents are subject to their additional terms and conditions.
- No guarantee of pregnancy is given by KDR Equine Ltd under any circumstances.
- Should an Insemination not result in a pregnancy, the customer is entitled to a free return to the same stallion the following year. The customer must supply a barren mare certificate from their veterinary surgeon no later than 1st October of the same year of the attempted pregnancy. Additional transport and veterinary costs are the responsibility of the customer. The free return will only be valid for 12 months from the date of the barren mare certificate. Should customers wish to change nominated Mare, prior permission must be sought in writing by email from KDR Equine Ltd
- Customers are presumed to have read all information and advice imparted verbally or in writing by KDR Equine Ltd. KDR Equine Ltd uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that all information and advice provided is accurate. However, KDR Equine Ltd cannot accept liability for any incorrect information. Customers are advised to verify the accuracy of all information themselves and to discuss all issues with their vet or KDR Equine Ltd as appropriate.
- KDR Equine Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to resolve any disputes relating to the quality or other properties of any semen, but liability for semen rests solely with you.
- KDR Equine Ltd is not responsible for any third party actions.
- Liability and risk for the semen and any container it is transported in is not the responsibility of KDR Equine once dispatched from our distribution centers
- KDR Equine Ltd is not liable under any circumstances for any loss or costs incurred where semen is unavailable or delayed, including, but not limited to, veterinary, livery or transport costs.
- Time of delivery is the responsibility of Customer and transportation company. Although the transport couriers endeavor to deliver in accordance with timed deliveries, they do not guarantee a timed delivery. As such, neither the transport companies nor KDR Equine Ltd provide any compensation for any loss or costs arising from late delivery of semen, and in addition the full transport charge will still apply and is payable by the customer.
- All prices and terms and the availability of stallions are subject to change.
- Semen advertised by KDR Equine Ltd may be unavailable at times without notice. KDR Equine Ltd will in these circumstances use reasonable endeavors to provide semen in exchange (of the same value or a lesser value to that ordered and only from the same supplier) or a refund, if no semen has yet been delivered under the order.
- KDR Equine Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept any order and to cancel any order already without reason.
- All frozen semen supplied are subject to the terms offered by the supplying Agent and KDR Equine Ltd. Where frozen semen is used please be aware that you will be charged per pregnancy if doses are split. Please confirm terms with KDR Equine Ltd prior to insemination.
- KDR Equine Ltd must be informed if semen is to be used as part of an embryo transfer procedure. This may or may not affect the stud fee charged.